Next Steps

Learn more about MinnesotaCare

To learn more about health coverage:

Apply for MinnesotaCare

There are 2 main ways to apply for health coverage:

  • Online using MNsure.
  • Filling out a paper application and faxing it in to 1-651-431-7750 or mailing it to the address listed on the form.

Learn About Work and Benefits - Chat with a Hub expert!

When you have questions or need help, use Chat with a Hub expert. This feature connects you to a DB101 Expert using live chat, phone, or secure email. Anything you talk about is private.

Chat with a Hub expert to:

  • Understand your current benefits
  • Get help using DB101.org
  • Connect to resources
  • Plan next steps

Free Legal Help

Minnesota Disability Law CenterThe Minnesota Disability Law Center (MDLC) provides free assistance to people with civil legal issues related to their disability. Call the MDLC Intake Line at 1-612-334-5970 (Twin Cities metro area), 1-800-292-4150 (Greater Minnesota), or 1-612-332-4668 (TTY).

Find Local Services

Learn more