Plan to Achieve Self-Support (PASS)


Learn More

Social Security Online

For general information on the PASS program, you can read Social Security’s Working While Disabled: A Guide to Plans to Achieve Self-Support.

The Cornell University Employment and Disability Institute's Introduction to PASS is also a useful online guide.

If you can't find what you're looking for or have questions, Chat with a Hub expert.

Apply for PASS

To apply for PASS, you will need to fill out a PASS application.

The application is extensive; we recommend that you follow up with a PASS Cadre for assistance. You can contact the St. Paul PASS Cadre (serving all of Minnesota) at 1-866-667-6032, ext. 34021.

Learn About Work and Benefits - Chat with a Hub expert!

When you have questions or need help, use Chat with a Hub expert. This feature connects you to a DB101 Expert using live chat, phone, or secure email. Anything you talk about is private.

Chat with a Hub expert to:

  • Understand your current benefits
  • Get help using
  • Connect to resources
  • Plan next steps

Free Legal Help

Minnesota Disability Law CenterThe Minnesota Disability Law Center (MDLC) provides free assistance to people with civil legal issues related to their disability. Call the MDLC Intake Line at 1-612-334-5970 (Twin Cities metro area), 1-800-292-4150 (Greater Minnesota), or 1-612-332-4668 (TTY).

Learn more