Energy Assistance

Next Steps

Apply for Energy Assistance

Minnesota Department of Commerce, Office of Energy Security

You can apply for Energy Assistance by downloading an application at the Department of Commerce’s Energy Assistance website and contacting your local Energy Assistance provider. You can also call 1-800-657-3710 or 651-296-2860 (TTY) for assistance.

To apply for Minnesota's Weatherization Assistance Program, visit the Department of Commerce's Weatherization Assistance website and contact your local Weatherization Assistance provider.

Learn About Work and Benefits - Chat with a Hub expert!

When you have questions or need help, use Chat with a Hub expert. This feature connects you to a DB101 Expert using live chat, phone, or secure email. Anything you talk about is private.

Chat with a Hub expert to:

  • Understand your current benefits
  • Get help using
  • Connect to resources
  • Plan next steps

Free Legal Help

Minnesota Disability Law CenterThe Minnesota Disability Law Center (MDLC) provides free assistance to people with civil legal issues related to their disability. Call the MDLC Intake Line at 1-612-334-5970 (Twin Cities metro area), 1-800-292-4150 (Greater Minnesota), or 1-612-332-4668 (TTY).

Learn more