Next Steps

Learn more about MA-EPD

Minnesota Department of Human Services

To learn more about MA-EPD:

Apply for MA-EPD

To apply, fill out the Minnesota Health Care Programs Application for Certain Populations and take it or mail it to your local county or tribal human services office. You cannot sign up online.

Note: You should only use this application if you think you might qualify for MA-EPD. If you are not sure whether you qualify for MA-EPD, Chat with a Hub expert.

Learn About Work and Benefits - Chat with a Hub expert!

When you have questions or need help, use Chat with a Hub expert. This feature connects you to a DB101 Expert using live chat, phone, or secure email. Anything you talk about is private.

Chat with a Hub expert to:

  • Understand your current benefits
  • Get help using
  • Connect to resources
  • Plan next steps

Free Legal Help

Minnesota Disability Law CenterThe Minnesota Disability Law Center (MDLC) provides free assistance to people with civil legal issues related to their disability. Call the MDLC Intake Line at 1-612-334-5970 (Twin Cities metro area), 1-800-292-4150 (Greater Minnesota), or 1-612-332-4668 (TTY).

Learn more