Learn About Work and Benefits - Chat with a Hub expert!

When you have questions or need help, use Chat with a Hub expert. This feature connects you to a DB101 Expert using live chat, phone, or secure email. Anything you talk about is private.

Chat with a Hub expert to:

  • Understand your current benefits
  • Get help using DB101.org
  • Connect to resources
  • Plan next steps

Contact DB101 Experts Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

Learn More

Minnesota CareerForce locations can help you find a job and plan for your career. Find a Minnesota CareerForce location near you, or call 1-651-259-7501.

Vocational Rehabilitation Services can help you apply, prepare for, and find a job.

MinnesotaWorks.net is an online service offered by the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED). It’s an excellent place to look for job openings and to post your resume.

The Minnesota Employment Center for Persons Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing (MEC) offers consultation and referrals for supported employment services for people who are deaf or hard of hearing.

People with visual impairments can get vocational rehabilitation services from Minnesota State Services for the Blind (SSB). For more information, call call 1-651-539-2300 or 1-800-652-9000 and ask to speak with someone in the Workforce Development Unit. To find an SSB office near you, click here.

Free Legal Help

Minnesota Disability Law Center
The Minnesota Disability Law Center (MDLC) provides free assistance to people with civil legal issues related to their disability. Call the MDLC Intake Line at 612-334-5970 (Twin Cities metro area), 1-800-292-4150 (Greater Minnesota), or 612-332-4668 (TTY).

Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.

Find Local Services