Finding the Right Job for You

Next Steps

Learn More

CareerOneStop is a comprehensive resource developed by the U. S. Department of Labor. It provides information on careers, education and training, practical tips on resumes and interviews, job search guidance, and local employment assistance.

For information and guidance in all aspects of employment and career development, consult the Job Accommodation Network’s Finding a Job that is Right for You: A Practical Approach to Looking for a Job as a Person with a Disability. The guide provides information that can help you with each step of your job search process. is a comprehensive online site offering “Careers & Community for Talented People with Disabilities.”

The U.S. Department of Labor's My Skills, My Future website helps job seekers match their skills with new careers and find out what training is needed to move from one job to another.

Apply for Services

Minnesota Vocational Rehabilitation

To apply for services from Minnesota Vocational Rehabilitation, call or visit a vocational rehabilitation counselor at a Minnesota CareerForce location.

Vocational Rehabilitation from Minnesota State Services for the Blind

To apply for vocational rehabilitation services contact the Workforce Development Unit of Minnesota State Services for the Blind at 1-651-539-2300 or 1-800-652-9000.

They also have an online SSB Information Request Form.

Learn About Work and Benefits - Chat with a Hub expert!

When you have questions or need help, use Chat with a Hub expert. This feature connects you to a DB101 Expert using live chat, phone, or secure email. Anything you talk about is private.

Chat with a Hub expert to:

  • Understand your current benefits
  • Get help using
  • Connect to resources
  • Plan next steps

Free Legal Help

Minnesota Disability Law CenterThe Minnesota Disability Law Center (MDLC) provides free assistance to people with civil legal issues related to their disability. Call the MDLC Intake Line at 1-612-334-5970 (Twin Cities metro area), 1-800-292-4150 (Greater Minnesota), or 1-612-332-4668 (TTY).

Learn more