- New to BenefitsFind out how disability benefits programs work, and learn how to plan for changes in the future.
- Sudden Onset DisabilityA basic introduction to the resources, benefits, and laws that can help you if you recently became disabled. > More
- Progressive DisabilityAn overview of the resources, benefits, and laws that can help you plan if you have a progressive disability. > More
- Sudden Onset: Molly's StoryLearn how Molly uses disability benefits and employment support resources after suffering a traumatic brain injury. > More
- Maintaining Work with a Progressive Disability: Jamie’s StoryLearn about how Jamie balances work and a progressive disability. > More
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)The federal Supplemental Security Income (SSI) program pays cash benefits to people who can’t work, have no other sources of income, and have limited assets. > More
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) provides monthly cash benefits to people who have worked and now have a disability that prevents them from working. > More
- Medical Assistance (MA)Medical Assistance (MA) helps pay medical expenses for people who are disabled. > More